Best places around for an amazing bachelor party experience
Irrespective of whether its an arranged extravaganza or a love marriage, we all know the anxieties you will be going through. Excited to start a new life, but we bet you have your heart thumping on one side with numerous questions on the life ahead. So, we thought we will help you with getting your stag party inspiration from some of the best bachelor’s party destinations in the world. Are you ready to take down notes? Have you informed your best buddies that you are throwing the best party of the year? Read on to decide which country you need to fly to for your stag night, bidding adieu to your singledom.
Top recommended places for an exciting Bachelor party
It is now the in-trend thing. To go on a stag night before saying “Yes”. Bachelor parties come in all sizes and shapes and we have listed below some of the best bachelor party locations for you to have an unforgettable experience. Wouldn’t you like to have a trip that you are your buddies will remember for a lifetime? Haven’t we all got a bit of inspiration from “ Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara?”
- Thailand – The Most Tropical Party Destination
- Goa – India’s Party Capital
- Amsterdam – Beer Bike Party
- Mykonos – Booming Party Resorts
- Ibiza – The EDM Hub
- Prague – Night Club Crawl
- Bali – Tropical Parties
Thailand – The Most Tropical Party Destination
The hub of party places, you will find many options to choose from multiple beach destinations where you will experience the tropical climate clubbed with amazing views.
- Best Suited for: Folks looking to indulge in beach activities along with breathtaking views
- Best time to Visit the Tropical country of Thailand: November to April
- Average budget per head: INR 35,000- INR 50,000 per person
- How to reach Thailand: All major cities have direct flight operating to cities in Thailand.
- Top Attractions: Phuket, Krabi, Pattaya, Bangkok
- Currency: Thai Baht
Goa – India’s Party Capital
While London, Vegas and Macau have their own charm for exciting trips, Goa has always been a crowd favourite among Indians. Touted as one of the best places in India for a bachelor’s party, Goa has many opportunities to offer for a pocket-friendly vacation.
- Best Suited for: People looking planning on a shoestring budget but would like to have an all-in-one experience
- Best time to visit India’s favourite beach destination, Goa: November to February would be a great time. Goa parties are wild around Christmas and New Years
- Average budget per head: INR 15,000 – INR 20,000 per person
- How to reach Goa: You can choose to take a train or flight from any major cities in India. If you stay in closer cities like Bangalore or Mumbai, a road trip would be a great option.
- Top Attractions: Calangute, Panaji, Goa Velha
- Currency: Indian Rupee
Amsterdam – Beer Bike Party
For the Queen ( Not “The Queen”. The Bollywood movie of Kangana) fans, you will remember watching the Beer Bike scene and wishing you were right there! Now is your chance to be. Amsterdam is one of the most popular party destinations in the world with an amazing nightlife.
- Best Suited for: Folks wanting to experience the wildest of the parties
- Best time to visit Amsterdam: Anytime between April and November
- Average budget per head: INR 80,000- INR 85,000 per
- How to reach Amsterdam, Netherlands: You can choose between a connecting flight or direct flight from Major metros in India
- Top Attractions: Dam Square, Vondelpark, Eye Film Museum
- Currency: Euro
Mykonos – Booming Party Resorts
Here is a chance to experience the most intoxicating and exotic nightlife experience you will ever have. No doubt it is said that Greece is the best county in Europe for a Bachelor’s party.
- Best Suited for: People looking for a luxurious party
- Best time to visit Mykonos: Anytime between April and October. The peak season, however, is in July and August.
- Average budget per head: INR 90,000 – INR 1,00,000 per person
- How to reach Mykonos: You will have to take a connecting flight from Athens to Mykonos when you are flying in from Delhi or Mumbai
- Top Attractions: Kalafati, Delos, Psarrou
- Currency: Euros
Ibiza – The EDM Hub
Spain is often called one of the best countries in the world for a Bachelor’s party. From the fun disco-bus to popular nightclubs, you will experience electronic music like never before.
- Best Suited for: Die-hard clubbing fans who would love to experience electrifying nightlife led by World famous DJs.
- Best time to visit Ibiza: Visit between May and October
- Average budget per head: INR 90,000 – INR 1,00,000 per
- How to reach Ibiza: Take a connecting flight from Madrid or Barcelona if you are flying from any major cities in India
- Top Attractions: Es Canar, Dalt Vila, Sant Antoni de Portmany
- Currency: Euro
Prague – Night Club Crawl
Are you the group that likes to mix it up a bit? A touch of adventure along with an entire night of partying? Don’t look further. You can enjoy the white-water rafting experience, manoeuvering the rapids and having the time of your life.
- Best Suited for: People looking to experience the best of both worlds- Relaxation and adventure
- Best time to visit Prague: Anytime between October and February
- Average budget per head: INR 70,000- INR 80,000 per person
- How to reach Prague: You will have to take a connecting flight Prague when you are flying in from Delhi or Mumbai
- Top Attractions: Prague Castle, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge
- Currency: Czech Crowns
Bali – Tropical Parties
Craving for a budget-friendly International vacation for your Bachelor’s party? Bali is the answer to this. In short, you can experience lavish pool parties, go on nightlong parties or even go surfing in the pristine waters, Bali has the right mixture of nightlife and adventure.
- Best Suited for: For those who are on a budget, but would like to indulge in exotic experiences.
- Best time to visit Bali: Visit the island country anytime between April and October
- Average budget per head: INR 45,000- INR 55,000 per
- How to reach Bali: You have numerous connecting flights from all metros in India
- Top Attractions: Uluwatu temple, Ubud Monkey forest, Waterbom, Tanah lot, Beach clubs
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah
Inspired much? We sure are! Get the wedding preparations started (Ah! No, you can’t call it a Bachelor Party if your wedding is not fixed, duh!), start saving your bucks. Announce to the world you are getting married and to get ready for a crazy stag vacation. Still in doubt of where you want to go? Worry not, our folks at Thrifty Tourister will be the right people to guide you through. So, what are you waiting for? Stop dreaming, start booking!